Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stir fried Shrimp Egg Noodles

The other day (more like months ago), at my neighbourhood supermarket, I stumbled upon packs of egg noddles. Gladly, they were being sold at a reasonable price, so I threw one into my basket.

A few days later, I whipped out the pack, rummaged through my cupboards and refrigerator and here's what I came up with;



Preparation

I chopped up some red onions, tomatoes and green beans and stir fried them in a heated, lightly greased pan - adding in that order. I then added the noodles (which had soaked in hot water until tender), as well as some pre-cooked shrimp.  Finally, I added a couple of dashes of soy sauce and 'garlic and chilli' sauce, as well as salt and black pepper to taste.

The result was the simple yet delicious meal above. Not a bad substitute for a Chinese take away :D

No comments: