Monday, November 24, 2014

Quick n Easy Brunch

It was around 2pm and I was just starting my day (don't judge me yo!). I wasn't really feeling like a typical breakfast but I wasn't ready for a full meal either.

So... I came up with sort of a frittata. I dug through left-overs in the fridge and came up with this.

You could probably use whatever left-overs you like and come up with something just as delicious.

Here's what I used: 
2 eggs
Oven roasted sweet potatoes/yams
Cooked spinach
Breakfast sausage
Caesar dressing (odd but delish)

What to do:
Place a skillet on the stove top on medium heat
Whisk eggs and caesar dressing in a bowl
Chop potatoes into bit size and add to heated pan sprayed with cooking spray
Saute for about a minute then add chopped up breakfast sausage
Saute for about a minute and add cooked spinach
After about another minute add whisked eggs
Cook until the bottom is done and flip - no worries if it breaks up. You can sort of put it back together.
Once fully done, slide onto a plate and grab a fork.

Crave worthy and satisfying!

No comments: